Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In the Toronto area?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Bump!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Hey Everyone! I'm Frank, one of the founders of the Toronto Card Show which has been going on strong for three years now... I've been registered on this site for quite some time, but haven't been active... I do hope to make that change! :)

I've definitely been motivated to show my face around here a lot more since a few SCFers attend our show and I'm pleased that Houng will be setting up from now on starting April 19th. I'm here if you have any questions about the show, but I hope you don't mind that I also contribute as a general collector. :) It's as collectors that we started this show from the ground up and we do our best to make it a fun day for other collectors, sports fans, and families.

For those who haven't been to the Toronto Card Show, I hope you'll lend your support to the hobby and check it out if you can. I can say with confidence that it is a great card show.

Looking forward to meeting you, Houng, and other SCFers at the Toronto Card Show and on this board, in general!

SCF Rewards
    Country

toronto card expo is may 3-5

The Sports Card and Memorabilia Expo at the International Centre is May 1-3. All the details for the biggest hockey card show in the world can be found at http://www.sportcardexpo.com

The Toronto Card Show is regularly running throughout the year at Leaside Gardens in Toronto... our web site is TorontoCardShow.com

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (107)
    Country

Hi Mundaym23. I am sorry to hear what you have to say about the show. I can promise you that over the last few shows, we have introduced brand new dealers which has been very positive overall for our show. A lot of customers have responded to me with good feelings after they have left the show.

I would love for you to come to our show and see wonderful vibe we have at the show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I'm comming down from Ottawa to help quietthings out at the SCF table.

Come one come all

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm comming down from Ottawa to help quietthings out at the SCF table.

Come one come all

hossa18 - looking forward to meeting ya!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (107)
    Country

mee tooooooo

SCF Rewards
    Country

A reminder that The Toronto Card Show is tomorrow, er, today. Looking forward to meeting some SCFers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12