Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Question Who is Better? Jeff Garcia or Peyton Manning???

Me and my cousin always have arguements over who is better, please vote so we can end this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

I think Manning is better. But I've liked Garcia since he was in the CFL.

SCF Rewards

manning gets my vote

SCF Rewards

Garcia is better

b/c he has taken the Niners to a playoff victory.

Manning hasn't won a play-offs game.

Both Manning and Garcia are inferior to Montana and Elway

SCF Rewards
    Country

I this point in manning career I would say he is better, than any QB in the league, manning isn't the reason they have not won any playoff games, it has been there defense, which they are building and I can see that team string together a few really good years maybe a championships, but they have to learn how to get past miami...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by gioperation
    I this point in manning career I would say he is better, than any QB in the league, manning isn't the reason they have not won any playoff games, it has been there defense, which they are building and I can see that team string together a few really good years maybe a championships, but they have to learn how to get past miami...

Gotta agree on the defense thing.

If the Colts would have had a defense the Colts could have 3 Super Bowls by now.

But I think Manning vs. Garcia is dead even. Just like Owens vs. Harrison I can't pick one. Its a toss up for me.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

Gio -- I agree that Peyton Manning has not had good defenses on his team

But Manning has performed very poorly in the play-offs.

It's one thing to score 35 points for your team, and see your defense give up 42 points, and you lose a play-off game.

How do you explain Manning's performance in the 41-0 Thrashing by the Jets?

Manning was 14-37 for 137 yards and 2 INTs, with no TDs?

Granted, Jeff Garcia hasn't done much better....but at least he helped Niners come back to beat the Giants last year for his only play-off victory.

Marino had the same problem Manning did --- no defense; but at least Marino's team scored points in the play-offs.

And Manning has a RB in Edgerrin James, something marino never had

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey pod,

that is called only having one WR to throw to and defenses locking him up, look at the game and see how many dropped passes he had, a bunch... and here is another a far as the RB spot, garrison hearst and that other guy are jsut as good as Edgerrin at this point, why because he is having head game right now, he doesn't want to trust his knee jsut yet, although that can be different this year but last year OMG... now in San Fran he is Stokes to me is nasty and garcia had rice and TO to throw to, now both of thse guys will go over the middle... what indy needs is a combo like keenan mac and jimmy smith, while jimmy was going over the middle either, he didn't have to because keenan "mr possession" mac would...

After 5 years in the year I say compare both of them for 5 years and manning is your guy...

where was elway after 5 years about the same as he probably had the best trio to throw to ever...

just something to think about, when you get in the playoffs all of your weaknesses are exposed, which is good, because now they can be worked on and I think with dungy that will happen...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Have to go with Manning...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrynjeana's Items on eBay

Manning=I agree with everybody that said there defense holds them back.Give coach Dungy a couple mores years or maybe just one and he is going to turn that defense aroud.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast