Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WORLD TOUR SOCCER 2005

jkrems7

WORLD TOUR SOCCER 2005

has anyone checked out WORLD TOUR SOCCER 2005???? it's an amazing game with over 900 teams on every league imaginable. With great gameplay & excellent graphics, this is a definate get for any soccer fan.... and if your not a soccer fan, maybe you will be after checking out this amazing game!!!!!!

SCF Rewards

I think there is already a thread for this. Anyway I do have wts 05 and I love it. Im actually attemptingto play as every team on the list. That should take awhile since there is 900 like you said. I would get it.