Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for Priest Holmes Jersey's/Auto's

Looking for Priest Holmes Jersey's/Auto's...If you have any for trade, please let me know. Thanks!

i have this one do you have any doubles of any bledsoe gameused?or anything in my signture?
    2004,PLAYOFF PRESTIGE,DOUBLE GAMUESED,FRED TAYLOR,PRIEST HOLMES,SERIAL#11/250
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i have the 2003 upper deck superstars city all stars dual jersey

priest holmes/mike sweeny

lmk

jonsportscardz-Would a Bledsoe 02 SPX Gold Winning MaterialsJersey /250 interest you? What BV is the Holmes/Taylor? Bledsoe is $30.

troyer16-Not real interested in that one...thanks though!

03 leaf limited monikers jersey/auto 7/10 priest holmes
    03 leaf limited at the half deion sanders /50 $50 (since it seems like you like those)

LMK If interested
    Thanks

PS-These are my friends, he is a huge packer fan

VERY interested in the Holmes Moniker Auto/Jersey. What kind of BV is your friend wanting for this?

Would really like to try and work something out for the Holmes. Let me know. Thanks!

its serial#11/250 but its a double gameused if you need it we can do it i dont know the b/v its not out yet.pm me if you are interested
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i could use that bledose.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast