Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm buying your Multi-Colored 2003 SPA RC Patches

All I ask are these 3 things:

1) Book Value

2) Sell Price

3) Scans--I like to see what I am wasting my money on

If anyone has any, please post. I have paypal, I have a checking account, I have access to money orders or cashier's checks. Getting you the money is not near half the battle as it is to get people to speak up saying they have these cards. Help me out. I will consider Gold Patches too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didnt you tell me Grant, that you wanted to save your money for moving :P LOL

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

well these ebay auctions i sold are just burning a hole in my pocket, so im going to see what kinda deals I can get. I figure I'll buy a few multis here and there...get that patch set completed. Then, maybe, go for the Gold. who knows. I know if I keep this money around I am going to buy a case of 04 elite, so i better spend about 200 so I dont have enough for a case anymore lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

GRANT, GET ON YOUR YAHOO
    either that or search up topps portis auto on the bay

Jay