Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

COWBOYBELLIA How Much would you pay for an Elway RC

I can get one through trade if you offer me enough money to get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bellia? Lol. it all depends on its condition. I would really like to trade for it. My local card shop has a pretty nice one for $45.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldnt trade for it because im currently trading to get the card and im giving up good amount of cards. the guy says it has nice corners and good centering.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well when you get it lmk, I get paid this Friday, So if the price is fair I will buy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the guy i was getting it from was an ™™™™™, i offered him a good trade and he asked me if i was high and then he knew i wanted it and said he would sell it for money then. I offered him players he had on his list. I dont know he was dumb then he told me to go **** myself so no trade sorry man. He cant understand that offering $80 dollars in mid priced rookies is the same as an 80 card. $80 dollars is $80 dollars no matter what

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

i disagree. not many people want to trade down their high end cards for a bunch of lesser value cards unless it is well in their favor. what would you rather have... 8000 pennies or four $20 bills? $80 is $80, but who wants to lug around a bag full of copper when they can have four nice crisp 20's?

i also, do not appreciate the language. speaking for myself, that is not something i want to see when i read other trader's posts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that sux the trade fell through but I totally agree with shockers, I want 1 hi dollar card much more than 3 or 4 $20 cards.