Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please help me on this TTM

Okay so I have a list of people I like to send to, the only problem is I only have two baseballs, please tell me out of the list of these people if they would sign baseballs, and how long it takes for them to get a reply, heres the list:

Al Leiter
    Phil Lombardi
    Stan Musial
    Pat Neshek
    Jim Palmer
    Grady Sizemore
    Duke Snider
    Bobby Bonilla
    Jason Giambi
    Bo Jackson
    Jimmy Key
    Bobby Doerr
    Mike Mussina
    Bob Aspromonte

Additional Notes:

Please don't say look around for these players in the sucess thread because in the sucess thread its basically all baseball cards for these people, never baseballs, please let me know, thanks.

Nathan
    Last edited by Thompson96034; 04-12-2009 at 01:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure, I have heard Mussina is great, I know for a fact all of the listed addresses for Bo Jackson are RTSs (I got 3 last month)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bobby Doerr, Duke Snider, and Mike Mussina will sign baseballs. For Doerr and Snider, it will take about a week or so. Mussina will take 20 to 30 days. Doerr and Snider are in the Hall of Fame, so I would probably send the balls to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mussina will sign. He"s one of the best signers