Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTT sweet spot classic auto #25/25

i have a sweet spot classic auto red robin roberts #25/25 ....please make me offers including other nice auto's please thanks and plmk

Wow...I'd love to trade for it. Also, LMK on the Guerrero/Wilson Autos.

i just pulled this like 1/2 hr ago so im kinda happy about this bad boy still , im just curious how much u think i could get for this card?

In trade? I'm not sure....I'd definately deal for it though. LMK if I have anything you like. And are we doing the other deal?

im gonna hold off on the other deal , and i would need a sweet auto for this obviously , make me an offer , like i said im kinda happy go lucky right now with this lol never pulled a #25/25 or anything like that b4 especialy an auto

Still want the Guerrero/Wilsons? I could trade all three for Roberts and a few Bowman Reyes RCS.

ill pass , i think i changed my mind im gonna hold onto it

u seem to think the reyes are trash lol u always want me to add them or trade alot of them , fact is he still sells good , lol i think ill just hold onto them unless i get something good near equal bv thanks alot though i understand your logic as well

Oh, I would just love to have some of his rcs because they are hot right now. LMK if I have anything you'd trade them for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast