Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Still Buying/Trading For 01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings GU Bats!

Here is what I have, I need all others not on this list:

01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Jason Kendall GU Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Juan Encarnacion GU Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Carlos Beltran GU Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Rick Ankiel GU Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Jose Vidro GU Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Ralph Kiner GU Bat

Here is what I have to trade for them:

04 Donruss Elite Gold Status Eric Hinske /11 (Not GU/AU, just #'d)

Game Used:
    03 Playoff Prestige Player Collection Magglio Ordonez Bat /325
    03 Flair Greats Cut of History Jim Palmer Pants
    04 Fleer Platinum Clubhouse Memoribilia Torii Hunter Jsy
    03 Topps Traded Future Phenoms Wilson Betemit Bat
    01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Juan Encarnacion Bat

Patches:
    03 Fleer Patchworks National Patchtime Rocco Baldelli 4 Color Patch (White, Green, White, Blue, Black, White) /300
    04 Fleer Platinum Name Plates Austin Kearns 4 Color Patch (White, Black, Grey, Red) /315

Thanks and LMK whatcha got!

Dillon

Hey Dillon, I know we talked about the Baldelli before but I just tried finding it on Beckett.com & there is no 2003 Patchworks. The only Fleer Patchworks cards he has are from 2004. Here are the only 2 patch cards listed :

2004 Fleer Patchworks By the Numbers Patch RB Rocco Baldelli $10.00 $25.00
    2004 Fleer Patchworks Stitches in Time Patch RB Rocco Baldelli $8.00 $20.00

Is either one of them the card you have ?

Also, I have a 2001 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Ivan Rodriguez bat bv $15. If you'd like to try & get a trade worked out, I have a few Vladimir Guerrero gu'd & a bunch of other gu'd on my site that I could add to the I-Rod if you'd like to take a look.

Rick

Originally posted by Rick Polus
    Hey Dillon, I know we talked about the Baldelli before but I just tried finding it on Beckett.com & there is no 2003 Patchworks. The only Fleer Patchworks cards he has are from 2004. Here are the only 2 patch cards listed :

2004 Fleer Patchworks By the Numbers Patch RB Rocco Baldelli $10.00 $25.00
    2004 Fleer Patchworks Stitches in Time Patch RB Rocco Baldelli $8.00 $20.00

Is either one of them the card you have ?

Also, I have a 2001 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings Ivan Rodriguez bat bv $15. If you'd like to try & get a trade worked out, I have a few Vladimir Guerrero gu'd & a bunch of other gu'd on my site that I could add to the I-Rod if you'd like to take a look.

Rick
    Rick - The card is definitly from 2003. I searched beckett.com and e-mailed fleer and beckett with no response. The back of the card says 2003, I have a scan of the front that I'll attatch as soon as I can find it. Would you trade the I-Rod and these for the Baldelli:

Topps Series Seats
    Bob Feller (Cleveland Municipal Stadium Seat) # SSSR-BF

Fleer Triple Crown Batting Average Parallel
    # 43 Ellis Burks 204/280

I am unsure of BV's so make a counter offer if I am way off :)

Dillon

Here is a link to the scan of the front - it's really small because I got it from another trader, sorry:

http://www.teamsr.net/thebench/attac...&postid=229961

Dillon

Dillion, I'm almost positive that it's a 2003 now. I looked on ebay & saw other 2003 Fleer Patchworks National Patch Time cards that looked just like it.

I don't know what a bv would be either but the 2 I listed above are $20 & $25. The Ivan Hit Kings is $15, the Feller Seat is $15, & the Burks Batting Avg. parallel is $3. I'd go ahead & trade you those 3 for the Baldelli but do you happen to have a newer base card or 2 from anyone in my sig to send with the Baldelli ?

Rick

The only 04 card that I have of those guys is an 04 Topps Mark Prior. PLMK if you want me to throw it in!

Dillon

i have the damon, a. jones, & maybe the canseco. will double check later tonight.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Nah, I already have the Prior. I just thought you might have something brand new that I didn't have. Maybe you have a 2003 base card I need ?

If you want to post the trade, & send me thew link you can. I have to go outside for a little while.

Rick

Originally posted by Rick Polus
    Nah, I already have the Prior. I just thought you might have something brand new that I didn't have. Maybe you have a 2003 base card I need ?

If you want to post the trade, & send me thew link you can. I have to go outside for a little while.

Rick
    Rick - I don't buy any packs/boxes at all. I don't build sets, so I just buy singles off of eBay. Sorry, but I don't have any 2003 base card you need either - I really need to get some new tradebait. I will post the trade and PM you the link! Thanks again!

Dillon

Hey, i have four 01 Fleer Legacy Hit Kings GU Bats you need. i would trade you the a. jones $15 & mateo $10
    for
    03 Playoff Prestige Player Collection Magglio Ordonez Bat /325 $8
    03 Flair Greats Cut of History Jim Palmer Pants $8
    04 Fleer Platinum Clubhouse Memoribilia Torii Hunter Jsy $8-10
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast