McGrady a Rocket - its official

Its official - McGrady is now a Houston Rocket.

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/7460164

Good deal for the Rockets. Now Francis and Mobley can take about 80 shots between them every night in Orlando.

the rockets also got gaines so maybe he'll get a starting jop there

idk about this trade lol.. do the magic open up cap room, because if they do this is a GREAT trade lol, they should have gotten Emeka still, but if Francis can avg 20 pts a game and Hill is good, then idk

possible starting line up?
    C: Gooden
    PF: Howard
    SF: Hill
    SG:Francis
    Pg: Mobley/Nelson

lmk what u guys think of that line up

The problem is that Francis and Mobley shoot way too much. They both have horrible FG %'s and are basically ball hogs. I don't know if this is going to change their fortunes as basically the other guys are going to be standing around watching.

being a magic fan, i think this deal stinks. cato's an ok player, but i hope they don't count on him to be a star. and steve francis and cuttino mobley are ballhogs. this is one of the worst deals orlando has made. i don't know what pat williams was thinking. lol, i'm surprised orlando still has fans, after the way they keep messing with the team, lol.

Billsfan Howard also went to the rockets.

Great Deal for the rockets who will def. now be contenders to win it all next season. T-mac/Yao can be as dominant as Shaq/Kobe.

Now that the Rockets have Yao and McGrady, we will see whether or not T-Mac can place defense

in Orlando, T-Mac claimed that he rarely played defense b/c "..it's tough to play defense, when you're counted on to score 30-35 points every night....You don't have the energy to go full blast at both ends.."

With Yao getting better offensively and defensively, we'll see if T-Mac is more than just your typical "all-score, no-defense" player

a la Vince Carter

McGrady is a great player, and playing with Yao will just show it even more. McGrady and Yao are going to dominate, more then anyone expects as of now.