UD LEGENDS box. who wants the set?

i got a box and pulled ginobli auto, dennis johnson auto, and redemption #15. I also have the whole set. will take offers on any of them, but looking to get rid of the set. (will sell for $25)
    Chase

2. Kronozio
    ive got a ud signs of success jason kapono auto. i like the ginobili, and johnson auto. maybe the #15 pick

thanks
    Brace

Youre trading for Pokemon? I can trade you singles or sealed packs (jungle fossil), mostly "vintage" pokemon from my bros large box of crud

hemi - i might stop collecting him, give me a few days to think about it. ill pm you or something. thanks for the offer.

bdrr - ya. i would like anybody that's good. not the really old basic pokemon that cant do any damage. i want holo's and really good stuff. packs work too.

holo's rares etc? well give me a number of packs or rares or foils youd want on the ginobli, johnson, #15.

btw, I also have a Pristine Jason Kapono Auto I could trade ya.
    Last edited by bdrr; 06-30-2004 at 12:32 PM.

Got the Ginobili still?? please say you do.. even if its just the base.. I need need need it.. thanks

i got nine tails holo and clefable holo for your dennis johnson auto
    and ginobili auto.lmk