Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb anyone wanna toss some portis my way?

i could use any cards (except base cards) of clinton portis. plmk what u have and what u want. u can check my site to see if u can figure out a trade. i dont mind looking through websites at all. i kinda like to. thanks-max.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have the following Portis cards for trade:

03- Fleer ( Big Signs ) #5
    03- Topps ( Record Breakers ) #5
    03- Topps Total ( Total Production ) #TP7

Let me know if you want any of these cards. If you do check out my want list and hopefully we can make a trade. Here is a link to my wantlist.

http://www.geocities.com/curttheman2...swantlist.html

Thanks for your time.

i'm interested in this. plmk if u want anything from my site. i dont have anyone from ur wantlist, but see if u can find something. thanks-max.

03- Topps ( Record Breakers ) #5 BV$4

I will trade it for the 2001 SAGE Autographs A40 Justin Smith MT Value-$4. If that is cool with you send me a PM with your mailing address and I will reply to you with my mailing address and put you card in the mail right away.

sorry, i dont think its worth that much to me, but if u have another portis about the same amount then that would be good for trading. plmk. thanks-max.

would u trade it for a portis topps rc and a portis fleer tradition rc

curttheman: u have a deal. i'll pm u shortly. thanks-max.

autographer11: u also have urself a deal. please pm me with ur mail info. thanks-max.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast