Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photoshop CS3 help needed

I just got photoshop CS3 and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send me a generic "how to make custom cards guide"????? I found one list at this site, (Custom Cards - Learn how to create your own baseball cards from any stock picture.) it looked simple enough, but I can not get it to get past step 2 where it says to "Press Ctrl and click on the image layer to select it"

I am a dummy and need step by step instructions

any and all help would be appreciated

thank you,
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Many tuts can be a challenge as there are a boat load of ways to accomplish the
    same or similar task. The writer of the tut is not real clear on that part of
    the step. Make sure the layers window is open, press F7 if you don't see it. Notice in the layers window, each layer has a thumbnail image. Hold the Ctrl key and click the thumbnail in the layers window. This will select everything on that layer...you'll see the marching ants.

If you have other PS questions,post em.