Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 04 Flair Football

SCF Rewards
    Country

04 Flair Football

I was just wondering if anyone has seen or purchased any of this High end product. I was just at the Card store and he had a few boxes of 04 Flair Football for $105. The boxes contain one pack of 12 cards I believe, here is the deal though you get 1 #ed auto, 3 GU, and 1 #ed RC and the rest are base cards. I saw a few very nice Dual GU but just wondering if anyone has pulled anything and if its worth the price for a box?

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

those aren't supposed to come out till mid july, you sure it wasn't '03??
    http://dacardworld.com/sports/item.d...U10TXMG&nPar=1

SCF Rewards
    Country

positive, it had just came in fedex, I looked at it to make sure because Beckett said july too but the box was marked 2004.

BANNED

Country

wow! go buy them!!! sell them on the BAY and make a killing!!!! thats crazy, i haven't seen them anywhere!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You sure by chance it wasnt fleer showcase either. Its the only other thing that I have heard of.

Otherwise I would take the chance to do that too.. OR................... Make sure they are not preview either

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will go in to the shop in the morning and find out exactly what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I definetly would.. Make sure you have the right sport as well. If it comes in what I thought was a wooden tin, then I would see if its not basketball cuz I thought I saw the same thing but it was basketball

Jay

BANNED

Country

if it is football and for some reason that dealer got it early, i would sell them for $150-$200 on the bay and make some cash back!! people always pay crazy prices to get things early. I mean look at how regular cards sell on ebay right when they come out. then the market gets flooded and the prices fall but in the beginning you can make some cash!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kr580's Items on eBay

I remember my friend (cardshop owner) was selling 2001 UD Vintage Baseball like 3 months before they were 'released'. Said not to tell anyone because he could get in trouble.

Alot of stores get the boxes in WAY early and then put them on the shelves when the company says it's OK.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this really is a box of 2004 Flair.