Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Awesome successes!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

Awesome successes!!!

Hey,
    I just got back from New York where I got some awesome ip successes. I was going to the Knicks vs. Nets game and it was fan appreciation day. I got there early like really really early because we wanted to do other things before the game. I went towards MSG and then I saw a court set up outside of it. I got to play some ball and won some awesome stuff including a KNicks Year book. I would later get that yearbook signed by... No other than Walt "Clyde" Frazier and my man Earl "the Pearl" Monroe. They were signing outside of the stadium and I got them both to sign the cover of my book i'll try to get a scan up tommorow. My parents and brother also got him so we have a lot of graphs of those two. I was a little dissapointed that i missed Starks who signed earlier but it was an awesome day. And also I got 6 of the Knicks dancers autographs which was cool too!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll put this in here now too went to yankee staidum today and got nick swisher 2/2 really nice guy signed for a bunch of people

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

how is the new stadium??

are you allowed to graph outside of it? do they kick you out if you dont have lower level seats for autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

well the security outside seems to be tough, and in batting practice they won't let you in the first row without tickets to there, you know i mean like in the outfield the first row in like those seats. and no they don't kick you out, swisher signed in foul territory right where the foul pole is, and he signed for everyone and security isn't bad, so overall i think its pretty good