Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long does it take?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See agold2121's Items on eBay

If it were me, I'd send out the Doerr and Snider now, you'll def get them back in time. Dunno about Aspromonte, as I've never tried him, but I'd wait on the Mussina just to be safe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

You are moving in two months, which has no bearing on the mail whatsoever. Go down to the post office and fill out a forwarded address card. The post office then magically sends your mail from your old house to your new house without a problem. You didn't think it would be that easy to get rid of a pesky little problem called bills did you? If you have the forwarded mail all set up with the post office then you won't have a problem with your balls being returned to someone else's house. Didn't someone else explain this to you in another thread? I'm 99% sure they did.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are moving in two months, which has no bearing on the mail whatsoever. Go down to the post office and fill out a forwarded address card. The post office then magically sends your mail from your old house to your new house without a problem. You didn't think it would be that easy to get rid of a pesky little problem called bills did you? If you have the forwarded mail all set up with the post office then you won't have a problem with your balls being returned to someone else's house. Didn't someone else explain this to you in another thread? I'm 99% sure they did.

Thanks so much, I think they did, but I had so much on my mind lately that I havent had time to think about the past, sorry. We all need a little refreshing at times.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here here. I mean what if your letter gets lost or something, would you come on here and complain that you didnt get one back in a few days?

I guess we will see this post here in a few moments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12