Please help me find this card!!!!Will trade 2x BV for this.

Please let me know if ou or anyone else has this card I will trade 2x BV for this card, maybe more depending on what you want.

2001-02 UD Premier Collection Signatures Doug Weight /50

Please check out shows or any of your friends I will trade any card of double value to you for this cards no matter what # or how many you have.

Thanks,
    Jon

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    don't have that card but you might be interested in this card i just picked up

02/03 BAP First Edition Doug Weight jersey card (all blue)

plmk if your interested in this and email me at devilfan03@hotmail.com because i barely come on this site.

What are you looking for in exchange for the First Edition Jersey?

PLMK,
    Thanks,
    Jon

any current devils game used or autos or any gu's or auto's of the following players:
    Interested in $cash$,Giguere,lemieux, Hasek, jagr, Brodeur,Roy, s.stevens and gretzky. any dual jersey or multi-relic cards with these players would really make me want to trade. thanks.....Patrick

would u be interested in a doug weight auto from signature series 01/02?

Great_one_55: yes I would, what r u looking for in exchange for it?

PLMK

any word on what you have of the players i listed in trade for the weight GU?