Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Cool Question about Price Guides

Hey everyone...I have a simple question. I just pulled out my old sports cards ranging from 1986 to 1996 (maybe a few older ones). They range in sports from baseball to hockey to racing and there are also a few non-sports cards in there. Anyways, what price guide would you recommend getting? Basically, I want the most for the least amount of dollars to pay. Something that covers old sets as well as the newest ones. Thank you for your time

SCF Rewards

SCF Rewards

So are online price guides the best bet?

SCF Rewards

its free and has a lot of cards. thats what i use all the time

SCF Rewards

Beckett online is free?? The only one I can find is the one were you got to subsribe still.