Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want to know who can 50/50 minor league teams?

With baseball season underway, I want to know who can 50/50 or frequently visits certain minor league stadiums. Right now I am really looking for Toledo Mud Hens and Iowa Cubs. But just let me know who you can do.
    Last edited by tigersfan3; 04-20-2009 at 11:09 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See denis6150's Items on eBay

i can do the Trenton Thunder there not very well known but they have won the EL championship 2 years in a row. They are the Yankees AA. They have some prospects like Zach McAllister, Francisco Cervelli, Eric Hacker, and many more really good players like Chris Malec and Colin Curtis. They had the Yankees top prospect last year who was Austin Jackson he moved up to SWB now though. And also Ramiro Pena who was on the Thunder last year made the Yankees roster. If your interested maybe we can work something out, I got to quite a few games so I can get all your players done most likely. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

id to toledo for you but i dont see them till the end of august

SCF Rewards
    Country

id to toledo for you but i dont see them till the end of august

Lets wait a while then, I'd like to see who is still on there by then. What is your home team?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lets wait a while then, I'd like to see who is still on there by then. What is your home team?

the syracuse chiefs

SCF Rewards
    Country

i might be able to do the Kane County Cougars

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there anyone who can do Chattanooga Lookouts? I have some andrew lambo posters that you could 50/50.