Talking Check out my Ebay win! Awesome!!

Hey, Check out my Win! A 9 card lot of 1959 Topps Indains cards, most of them look new! heres the link -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5104743726

I was looking for some vintage cards when I spotted this at the last 54 seconds of the auction! And for $8!!! They are in great condition too. I'm so happy! what a great addition to my Indians Collection!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice win! Although the Russ Heman has ultimate centering problems, it's still a nice win for an Indians collector.
    Regards,
    Mike

Those are very nice cards. They seem to be in great condition for only $8!

That's a bargain. I bet a collector of that set is probably eyeing you with envy right about now.

Thanks guys, I have been thinking about starting to collect vintage Indians cards, and i thought this would be a good start to a collection.

very nice cards congrat and enjoy them.
    I Collect Cleveland Browns/Boston REDSOX

Thats a great deal, I've been conteplating Vintage for a while now but I'm 14 and only so much money to go around between my Boldin/Johnson collection and get some trade bait