Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: WTTF: 1 Jamison Auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

WTTF: 1 Jamison Auto

Looking for one Jamison auto, preferably from a nice set. Im down to one so id like to pick back up a second

SCF Rewards
    See ajshaber's Items on eBay

i have a jamison 99 sage auto #'d 450/745

SCF Rewards
    Country

depending what you'd want in return i might go for that. but considering its sage id probably only offer g/u or cheap autos. lmk.

are you looking to buy an auto from him bc i have some really nice autos of him

SCF Rewards
    Country

nah, just trading. Check my site though and maybe theyll be something youd like. Keep in mind ill trade g/u in your favor in the event youre interested in those.

nah im sellin my collection...i have a nice auto of him #ed out of 10...i am willin 2 sell for like 90

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, a little to high for me, and ebay for that matter. He has no solid fan base yet after tis last trade. if you put that on ebay now you should get about $30 (maybe less unfortunately). If youre looking to unload him, id suggest waiting until he makes the Eastern Conference All-Star Team, which he will of course, because aside from Detroit, Indiana, and New Jersey the entire conference is a complete joke.