coach k in L.A., say it ain't so.

the lakers have offered the head coaching job to duke basketball head coach and basketball hall of famer Mike Krzyzewski. the lakers offered him a contracrt that would make him the highest paid coach in professional sports. i think he would do a good job in L.A., but i don't think he'll leave his nice safe job with duke. at least i hope he doesn't leave....lol

2. Kronozio
    i think the lakers should hire RUDY T from houston. i think he would fit in better.

I agree wit the Rudy T statement. Personally I don't think coach K's offense would be good in the NBA. It works for college, but there aren't as many big ego's at the college level as the pros. His offense basically give everyone around the same amount of shots. If you look at last years starting 5, they took all around the same ammount of shots. When you have Kobe, and maybe Shaq on the team, that definitely won't work. It also won't working when you have a supporting cast like the Lakers other starters. Duke usually has a team were they can all hit shots when they are open, the Lakers haven't been so lucky in the past few seasons......

kobe has stated he wants coach K. so, i think the lakers will try like crazy to get him in L.A., to keep kobe happy. although it's a huge mistake. coach k does not belong in the NBA.

well. like BeauJoe said,

Kobe wants coach K

and that means the only way coach K doesn't go to the NBA is if he decided not to.

what Kobe wants, he gets..........

I would NOT hire Rudy T! No way coach K leaves middle of season with Jabari! and Kyrie! and Deng! and Boozer! And Hurley! And Laetner! And Grant Hill! They are easy lock for final 4 if not title! Hate these rumors they are disconcerting to say the least for a Duke alum such as myself!