Hmmm...maybe I'm out of the loop...but...

...since when did Donruss make Press Proof cards numbered to five...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...106323495&rd=1

Is this a special card from like Sportsfest? I know the lowest numbered Press Proof from the Donruss series is the Black #/10. Also, look at the front of the card. Do you see what's missing? That's right...there's no Press Proof stamp...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

You got me Tony, I get that feeling as well, that it is something from sportsfest or something like that. It does not appear to be a regular card at all

Jay

It's probably a SportsFest thing, the lowest Proof listed in Beckett under 2004 Donruss is numbered to 10, the Blue parallel set.

Blue #/100
    Black #/10
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

right above the Cubs logo, a little off-center towards Prior, there's a stamp you can barely see. Like a foil stamp without the foil. ;)

or maybe I'm seeing things... i need sleep :hop: been awake too long

this doesnt seem right .something fishy?
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA