Thread: Kovalchuk pickup

Kovalchuk pickup

I got the Pacific 1/1 printing plates from the Atomic subset that made every Kovalchuk Super Colliders card looks nice!! it is for trade if there is a good deal out there email me or let me know what you think!!

sureshot - we had a trade going, check your PM. I haven't received your cards yet and was curious if you had sent them yet. Also, did you receive mine?

very nice, I'd make an offer, but I dont think I have anything good enough for it

thank you for finally emailing me I lost your address and iddnt know who I was dealing with so I was waiting for oyu to finially realize u didnt get your cards yet and email me please pm me your address thanks and sorry for my irresponsibility!!!

What does this plate book at sureshot....just wondering lol probly outtamy league.....Misty

well I dont see it listed in the beckett so I honestly dont have an idea, I got it for 100$ and normally, what a card sells at on ebay is like a fraction lol but I honestly couldnt tell ya I like it though its really nice, and its cool knowing that every single version of that card was made with my plates and that they are theo nly ones in existance, I think its pretty cool AND it has the COA from pacific with it guaranteeing it to be a 1/1 but I am looking for autographs so I mena I whole mess of autos would be hot, I mean good autos not bad players lol

you want autos? I have ton of in person autos, with good people. Roy, Kovalchuk, Jagr, Bure, Kariya, and a ton of others plus some inserted autos, but I dont know if I could pry it from you.

Got a bunch of autos on my trade page. Take a look but not to many huge superstars but quite a few decent players.