Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow WTTF: 01/02 Pristine "Sweat & Tears" GU Towels!

Want any and all!

LMK what you have and what you need!

-Paul

I was attempting to build this set as well but have only been able to accumulate 2 (Doleac and Allen). I have been looking for these cards for months with no luck. If you get any extras please let me know.

paul-i said i was going to look for mine for ya-i hate 7 or 8.my dad sold the boxes of COMMONS-which the towel cards were in at a garage sale,w/o asking me about them.he said he was gettin rid of my commons for me so i could buy some good stuff.he sold the towel cards w/o even knowing.im sorry,im attempting to track them down

mfweiland: Cool, I know a few people who are collecting this set. Its really not that rare of a set, I mean the cards are inserted 1:8 packs, but the 01/02 Pristine boxes sell at like $100 which is crazy so nobody is opening them! I have almost 10 so far. Dont have the doleac though :) Got the dirk which was the ONLY one I have EVER seen! Ill let you know if I come across any extras, and you do the same for me :) ....BTW on naxcom.com theres a wang zhi zhi, you can pick that up for pretty cheap It think.

theman7: wow that sucks im sorry to hear that, I hope you can recoup them and trade them to me :), lol although I have NO idea HOW your going to get them back :(

i busted a case of these . it may take a few days but i'll let you know what i have, i haven't gotten rid of any.

ok PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

In the meantime, who/what are you looking for in return?

only got these 5 from a 6 box case. magloire, avery johnson, mike miller, reggie miller2 color -yellow,black, sean elliot- sweet piece has almost and entire o from his name.

looking for chad johnson, rudi johnson, and maybe some autos

Dont have any chad or rudi, LMK if you like anything off my site though, or your sell price on the lot.
    Thanks,
    -Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast