Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Federer Defeats Roddick for Wimbledon Title!

Congratulation to Roger for winning a second consecutivve title!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See KnightsCards's Items on eBay

I don't follow tennis at all, but i thought Roddick was going to win that lol, oh well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

I don't follow tennis, but from what I've heard Federer is great at defending serves and if you can stop Roddick's beast of a serve consistently you got a nice chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Darn, I was going for Roddick. Oh well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will say even though both had to endure the delays...The 2nd one seemed to help Roger, as Roddick looked very strong with a set & a break in hand.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I've been sucked into the tennis world because I hang out with the Pitt tennis chicks all the time. Funny thing is, they're bigger alky's than us dudes. Anyways, I was more shocked with Serena losing than Roddick. Roddick is good, but other than his great serve, his game isn't completely dominating (at least not yet). He'll be around for a long time and win quite a few Grand Slam events but he still has some work to become dominating.

On a little sidenote, a girl I went to high school with (she was a year younger) won the National Championship in womens doubles this year for UCLA. Her and her doubles partner made the finals last year and lost but won it this year. Cool thing is, the National Champions get automatic entry into the US Open. We'll probably make a roadtrip to go see the match since she hangs out with all the Pitt tennis players too when she's not away at school.