Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

See gonoleswinit's Items on eBay

??POLL?? MIAMI+VA. TECH

lets see what everyone thinks........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I think Miami should leave because they are beyond repair with the Big East. VaTech should stay though because they will be the BMIC (Big Man In Conference) and if they stay, they won't take the HUGE PR hit that they would take for leaving.

Everything so far has been promises that these schools will get more money in 3 years from the ACC while the Big East is getting them more money now.

LOOK ITS TIED ITS GOING TO BE A CLOSE ONE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

LOL... me and you are the only ones who voted and I had to vote for them both to stay even though I don't believe that.

Arastis
    Stay I want Pitt to kick miami's but thus year and every year.

well miami said they would not go alone so the would reject the offer if va. tech doesnt go thats why i put them together

is anyone going to vote on this very contraversial issue. if not i guess really dont give a crap wins. LOL