Want to trade my baseball for your football

I dont have much football so I want to trade my baseball (usually late 90's some newer for any football base cards. Please tell me what you want.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

We have tens of thousands of football base cards for trade.

Here's a link to some of our cards (with a search feature) and a list of some players we are looking for.

http://www.bidville.com/browse/index...2235&sb=7&vt=0

We're always looking for ANY cards of these players:

Pujols, Barry Bonds, A-Rod, Jeter, Ichiro, Miguel Cabrera, Marino, Favre, Urlacher, P. Manning, A. Stoudemire, Ming, Hinrich, L. James and C. Anthony.

We're always looking for cards of these players and would consider MOST trades:

Ripken Jr., Soriano, Teixeira, Blalock, Victor Martinez, Pennington, Portis, Elway, Montana, Carr, Bulger, McGrady, Carter and Kobe.

We're always looking for ANY game-used and will consider MOST trades for auto's, serial #'d cards and inserts, parallels and RC's of stars.

LMK

Thanks,

Paul
    Coyote Sports Cards