Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Product Poll

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Panini Product Poll

Maybe in the future we will be seeing Panini Hockey Products...

Please check out these polls and vote!
    Question 1: How important is the Donruss/Playoff name to Panini products like Elite and Contenders?
    Question 2: Would you buy more, the same amount or less of the Panini product if the Donruss/Playoff name was replaced Panini on the boxes/cards?
    Question 3: If Panini replaced all of the Donruss/Playoff names on the product where should the Panini name/logo go?

Panini will be checking out these polls... so we could be making a difference.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See karkid95's Items on eBay

I think that UD has a tight grip on the NHL market, if Panini wants to jump in a shake things up, I would like to see cool redemptions. Maybe tickets to a local hockey game, or a real game used jersey framed, auto bobble heads, something a little diffrent. How sweet would it be to pull a redemption for an allstar weekend!

All of bigger prizes could be low number, Like only 1 pair of tickets to a big game or 5 pairs to local games mixed in with all the boxes.

Who am I fooling, I would buy it, I tend to like there higher end stuff, Plus they have random hot boxes, with more hits.