Thread: anybody have raja bell cards

anybody have raja bell cards

looking to trade or buy any raja bell cards. lmk what you have

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    are you interested in even base? I may have given most away with a free Sixers lot, but I can see if I have anymore and keep you in mind
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

i got a 01-02 topps tcc finals journey jsy card. got any jsy cards of people in my sig.

don't have any of the people in your sig. i'll trade any of these for it
    jarvis hayes matix gu
    chris webber fleer platinum nameplates #/695
    zoran plannic matrix mini auto

I have a lot of over 50 Current jazz cards and Kirilenko, Malone, Stockton and past retired jazz players. Let me know if you're interested. I'm interested in ANY Game-Used or Auto's from ANY sport. I'll trade in your favor. I can send you a list of all the cards if you need. Let me know. Thanks.