Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UD Radiance is very DULL!!!

UD Radiance is very DULL!!!

Okay, this is only a one box break but at the cost of $235. per box that is all I will waste on the product.

I was busting some Ultimate hockey and having great results but since I like basketball better than hockey I gave in and bought one box. These are the autos.

Yes, I pulled one good one but the rest for the price, pretty weak.

The good auto of current playoff star

Buying boxes is a crap shoot and I think I got the crap.

Good luck with your breaks.
    Ron

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

i hate how there sticker auto's too, its pretty much topps signature just $100 higher.

this is UD's version of their yard sale for basketball!!! its just like topps signature, its a REALLY good way to lose customers!

Radiance

Fully agree this is UD version of Topps Signature but at least in Topps on the box plus a three packs, I got two of their "A" autos.

Gordon is a super nice auto but before the playoff would he be considered an "A" auto or just a very good auto to pull?

Your thoughts?
    Ron

I'm intersted in your Mario Chalmers if it's FT!

Ehhh i heard this product ain't worth it.

Let me know if your trading the Chalmers and Hill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast