Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does shawn kemp have anything auto or patch out there?

i mainly collect nfl but i always loved kemp as a kid and have a few uda things .just wondering if he has any autos or patches out there. would love scans if so
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Yes, Kemp does have a few autos, but mainly in the 96-97 season, I believe JK(nbacardDOTcom) has a few of them that you could look at.

As for jersey/patch cards, the only jersey card i know of is the 98-99 jersey card, and there might be a multi-color version of this one too, but I have not seen it:
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e259/jeebus_86/Card%20Collection/Want%20list/98-99%20Upper%20Deck%20GUJ%20Series%202/153064831_o.jpg

He has 18 different auto cards and 3 different memorabilia cards

autos start 94 and end in 97/98, GUs start 98/99 and end 00/01

cool anyone got pics or scans????
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

any1 have any scans thread back from the dead
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    any1 have any scans thread back from the dead
    I will show you Shawn Kemp autographs pic.(might be within 30 minutes ?)

Because here is breakfast time.

I have collected Shawn Kemp Since 1994. so I have known about that.

And I also have had many of autographs as my PC.

Smile Shawn Kemp autographs, Jerseys and used

Quote Originally Posted by jeebus86 View Post
    Yes, Kemp does have a few autos, but mainly in the 96-97 season, I believe JK(nbacardDOTcom) has a few of them that you could look at.

As for jersey/patch cards, the only jersey card i know of is the 98-99 jersey card, and there might be a multi-color version of this one too, but I have not seen it:
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...53064831_o.jpg
    Like Jesus(jeebus86)'s comment, there are no Jersey card except 1998-99 Jersey.

Interesting thing is ratio of that Jersey is 1 : 2,500.
    (I mean there might be ramains of those. Just my curiosity.)

Another Used cards are like this

- 2000-01 Fleer Sole Of The ~ -> Shoe Card - Cavs not Sonics

- 2000-01 Fleer Legacy Ball Card -> The only ball card - Blazers

Quote Originally Posted by mattyj View Post
    He has 18 different auto cards and 3 different memorabilia cards

autos start 94 and end in 97/98, GUs start 98/99 and end 00/01
    His first autograph is from 1990 Starpic
    (This pic is from German Shawn Kemp collector)

But this is Official NBA autograph

1 : 5,000 (1992-93 Fleer Slam Dunk SD266 Autograph) Shawn Kemp , Kenny Walker x 2

And there are only few autographs(not like many NBA players. He might not be tough-autograper personally. But his autographs had not been much produced.)

Next Sonics autograph might be from 1994-95 collector's choice

1994-95 Collector's Choice Blow-ups

This card is Jumbo card.

And it was from top of certain collector's choice box.

and

1996-97 Season

from UD3

from Upperdeck

This card was really sensational.

Because this card is the second official NBA autograph(And the first normal size Official Shawn Kemp autograph) of UD.
    (First Official UD Autograph was from 1996 SPX but there are only MJ and Penny. And Blow-up cards are over-sized cards.)

As I know this card was released prior to 1996-97 Skybox Autographics.

(Sorry, one of those guys are not me =) / But I have that card which they pulled.)

not mine(from SP)

from 1997 SPx

And there is no more Sonics Autograph.

Of course, there are UDA items but I don't like them so I don't have images of that.

First Cavs autograph was from 1998-99 Skybox and SP
    (not mine)

Shawn Kemp's SP card is Sign Of The Times Silver.

And there are a few 1999-00 season autographs

But except above Skybox Autographics there might be only 2 different autographs -> from 1999-00 Fleer Focus and Mystique.

And there are only few autographs(not like many NBA players. He might not be tough-autograper personally. But his autographs had not been much produced.)
    It's because he is busy signing child support checks. Just kidding. I would like to have a Kemp auto too. I loved watching him play.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsnipe View Post
    It's because he is busy signing child support checks. Just kidding. I would like to have a Kemp auto too. I loved watching him play.
    Here is not NBA Talk board.

But if you like Shawn Kemp, I would want to share this video. =)

sick man thanks 4 the help- i got a few uda items 8x10`s and a cerimic card but i need 2 get 1 of those sonics autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast