Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See forewordz's Items on eBay

96-97 Skybox Z-Force Set ...A Little Blast from the Past

I just went back to Pittsburgh to visit my parents and also to bring back some more of my sneaker collection (Sneakers come before cards for me). Well I thought I was finally done bringing all my sneakers up when I realized I had tons of sports cards/memorabilia stored away.

Here is my first show & tell from my childhood collection: 96-97 Skybox Z-Force Base Set (98 cards): I have some double of the cards if anybody is interested.

And so we begin:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

hahaaa
    i love that set.....it was my favorite one growing up

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahaaa
    i love that set.....it was my favorite one growing up

Haha same here...When youre young, the colorful cards always reel you in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha same here...When youre young, the colorful cards always reel you in.

definitely.....i use to like this set and 1997 spx since every card was die-cut....they were a little expensive at the time though especially as a kid....one pack of spx with only one card was like 4 bucks
    i remember the z-force packs were relatively cheap then to, like 2 bucks a pack......ah the good ol' days

SCF Rewards
    Country

definitely.....i use to like this set and 1997 spx since every card was die-cut....they were a little expensive at the time though especially as a kid....one pack of spx with only one card was like 4 bucks
    i remember the z-force packs were relatively cheap then to, like 2 bucks a pack......ah the good ol' days

What i forgot about was the Z-Clings. I actually just found some of those in another book. The worst part about my collection is that I had one autographed card out of all my basketball: Gary Trent Skybox Autographix

SCF Rewards
    Country

What i forgot about was the Z-Clings. I actually just found some of those in another book. The worst part about my collection is that I had one autographed card out of all my basketball: Gary Trent Skybox Autographix

that stuff wasn't common back then though.....i remember that my first and only auto i had for a long while was a 96-97 autographics of byron scott as a member of the vancouver grizzlies....i pulled it from a pack of NBA hoops which sold for a dollar a pack at the time.....it's kinda weird how he became a coach later...i would have never thought that.....i still have the card to this day to :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

that stuff wasn't common back then though.....i remember that my first and only auto i had for a long while was a 96-97 autographics of byron scott as a member of the vancouver grizzlies....i pulled it from a pack of NBA hoops which sold for a dollar a pack at the time.....it's kinda weird how he became a coach later...i would have never thought that.....i still have the card to this day to :)

I noticed that with the Byron Scott Z-Force too lol Btw I also found a card you may be interested in. 96-97 Topps Finest Mainstays Robert Parrish in the Bulls uniform. Card still has the protective film on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool!!

I love the Pacers, any chance of any doubles of those guys?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool!!

I love the Pacers, any chance of any doubles of those guys?

I have doubles of all the Pacers if needed. Just let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jiggidy02's Items on eBay

awesome set. takin it back to the old school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast