North Korea demands apology, threatens nuke test

North Korea demands apology, threatens nuke test

North Korea threatened to conduct a nuclear test and more ballistic missile tests if the U.N. Security Council doesn't withdraw its condemnation of Pyongyang's rocket launch earlier this month, the state-run Korean Central News Agency reported.

The U.N. Security Council "should promptly make an apology for having infringed the sovereignty of [North Korea] and withdraw all its unreasonable and discriminative 'resolutions' and decisions adopted against [North Korea]," a spokesman for the North's Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

"The measures will include nuclear tests and test-firings of intercontinental ballistic missiles," the unidentified spokesman said.

The statement also said Pyongyang will start building a light-water nuclear power plant and begin production of nuclear fuel.
    So if the UN doesn't apologize for condemning North Korea's test of a rocket that everyone suspects was a intercontinental ballistic missile which could be used for nuclear warheads, they will test an intercontinental ballistic missile, build a nuclear facility, and start producing nuclear fuel....beautiful logic there, that convinced me they were telling the truth before.

A comparison, to simplify things. A teenager's dad catches him smoking and grounds him. The teenager then says, "I wasn't smoking and if you don't un-ground me, then I'm going to start smoking."

You cant fix stupid. Wish I could add more to the convo, but thats all I got, haha.

I left your apology floating in the john, North Korea.

They don't have to apologize for nothing. If they do, then the UN is a joke