Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Rant.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Rant.....

OK so I have been trading on here for almost a year now and have over 170 good trades. I steeped away from trading for a little and wonder why I came back. I confirm a trade on the 27 th and sent the persons card out on the 29 th with DC. I send them a pm and apologize for the delay, although to me it is not a bad delay nor do I need to apologize. I get a reply back telling me this is the worst trade they ever did and how they are so p'd at me. WHAT ??? Yes I did tell them I would try to send out on Tuesday but work was hectic and I wasn't able to get to the PO in time so I sent Wed. but I am the bad person. I give up with some.

Yes they are a relatively new trader(joined Mar 09) but over the minimum 20 trades

I assure you if that is the worst trade you ever encounter BE THANKFUL but chill out

I am done ranting

Am I wrong ?????

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

uhhhhh, i have no clue what to say? except i defintly wont trade with them, thats incredibly rude what they said to you, and two days is hardly a delay, thats timely shipping...seems like some dont understand that not everyone can just go the the USPS every day
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont think it is wrong to send 2 days after the trade was confirmed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks and to me 2 days is a timely manner. I will wait and see but I will be livid if I get neutral or negative feedback because of taking 2 days to ship out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcus28's Items on eBay

Yea I don't know why they would be mad.

But then again I would have requested a ship date from you, not a "I'm going to try to ship on XXXXday, that doesn't fly with me and it's virtually a sure sign you wouldn't be shipping on that XXXXday. If I'm not sure when I can ship exactly, I will inform when I can ship at the very latest.

Again, nothing to be mad about, I believe the rules state to ship within 3days of confirming a trade, so you did nothing wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I don't know why they would be mad.

But then again I would have requested a ship date from you, not a "I'm going to try to ship on XXXXday, that doesn't fly with me and it's virtually a sure sign you wouldn't be shipping on that XXXXday. If I'm not sure when I can ship exactly, I will inform when I can ship at the very latest.

Again, nothing to be mad about, I believe the rules state to ship within 3days of confirming a trade, so you did nothing wrong.

Usually when I say I am going to ship I do. But things come up at work sometimes and I am unable to leave the office. I have also forgotten to take the package along with me already. BUT I always ship promptly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcus28's Items on eBay

Yeah, no worries.

If the other guy leaves neutral or negative feedback, I'm sure it'll get reversed because you did nothing wrong at all, and yes, somethings do pop up- happens to the best of us :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Nothing wrong with 2-day shipping - the rules say within 3 days anyway...sounds like you did the right thing though, by PMing him/her and stating what happened and that you sent out next day (or whatever you said)...I've had stuff happen before, and people are usually understanding.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you sure they were not being sarcastic? That would be my first thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See card--dealer's Items on eBay

Are you sure they were not being sarcastic? That would be my first thought.

Same.... I honestly think that it HAS to be sarcasm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast