Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Geting one pack of spa later today

hey guys im geting only one pack of 2008-09 spa hobby i just wanna have a little fun who wants to make a gess at what i get i i gess (BASE) :) wish me luck

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i bet you get a fw auto but not of some1 you want, like a vrana or somethin lol
    good luck!

well guys i think it would be only fair if i got the auto rookie review patch of ither price kane towes crosby :)

pick the thick pack then lol
    hit or miss, big pass of cardboard or big hit!

my moms geting it on the way home so mabye she will grab a good one iv only ever pulled holo fx from last years spa i always get base

You will hit an SP Notables of some sort
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bruinsfan View Post
    pick the thick pack then lol
    hit or miss, big pass of cardboard or big hit!
    I hit a Malkin/Ovechkin Prestigious Pairings last year in a pack with a decoy so its not always bad w/o the patch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast