Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

What BV would you put on this patch?

Im not sure what BV to look for in a trade. Because of the unique design and the letts and all, I think it would sell for atleast $20ish on EBAY, so I feel maybe to look for another card that would sell for about the same. Anyone that could let me know a BV they'd want for it, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://groups.msn.com/MattsCardPage/...to&PhotoID=135

SCF Rewards
    See VickFanatic7's Items on eBay

It would probably sell higher if you sold it near the beginning of the season as a lot of players cool down on off season

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Im going to wait if I sell it, Im just looking to use it in a trade and I dont know what book value I should put on it if Im going to trade it. Most cards that sell around $20 have a high book value, so I dont want to say its like 20BV and trade it for something that is worth a lot less on Ebay then it is

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say it has between a 2x and 3x bv. the patch is definetly unique to say the least but it shouldnt be if its 2 clr its 2x, 3 clr 3x... People wont trade it for that. But you shouldnt have to much trouble getting between 2x and 3x bv overall on the card

Jay