Thread: Ignore list?

Ignore list?

Is there a way to find out if someone put you on their ignore list?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i doubt it, it'd probably cause problems
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I'm pretty sure there is not a way to...like Dan said, it would probably cause problems if there was...

I guess I just don't like it when I send someone a perfectly honest PM, and they don't respond. Oh well. Maybe they are just ignoring me anyway...
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

There is such thing as an ignore list? How do you put someone on it? I thought when i read about people and their ignore lists it was an expression or mental list.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrud7380 View Post
    There is such thing as an ignore list? How do you put someone on it? I thought when i read about people and their ignore lists it was an expression or mental list.
    Go to your User CP. Under "Settings & Options", you'll find "Edit Ignore List". Every PM & post from that person will be hidden.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC View Post
    Go to your User CP. Under "Settings & Options", you'll find "Edit Ignore List". Every PM & post from that person will be hidden.
    Wow, thats interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesrud7380 View Post
    Wow, thats interesting.
    Very very useful too! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    I guess I just don't like it when I send someone a perfectly honest PM, and they don't respond. Oh well. Maybe they are just ignoring me anyway...
    Somebody ignore good ol' Schwoody??? How dare they!

LOL. Thanks my friend. Unfortunately I was a newbie who did some things that were probably frowned upon before I knew any better. Oh well. I lived and I learned. And now look at me!!!
    Hidden Content