Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nathan Gerbe Wanted

     
  1. #1

    Nathan Gerbe Wanted

    His cards are starting to hit the hobby...LMK what you have
    Tons to trade or will buy

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    I have his Ultimate autograph #/399 coming in from the SCF case break, I like that Derek Hagan SP Authentic card

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    I have his Ultimate autograph #/399 coming in from the SCF case break, I like that Derek Hagan SP Authentic card
    I would do the trade when it arrives, I will hold the Hagan, just post the trade when it arrives

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pef87 View Post
    I would do the trade when it arrives, I will hold the Hagan, just post the trade when it arrives

    okay cool, Enigma said they'd be sent out today so I should be getting it around the end of the week and post it up

  6. #5

  7. #6
    I'm a Sabres fan so no extra Gerbe's but I do have a Peckham young gun if you have any Sabres. Checked your bucket but didn't see Sabres?

  8. #7
    i have a nathan gerbe yg for trade. looking for a steve macintyre yg in return. lmk

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by skinssabres1 View Post
    I'm a Sabres fan so no extra Gerbe's but I do have a Peckham young gun if you have any Sabres. Checked your bucket but didn't see Sabres?

    All I have is lower end Vanek....Power Play, MVP

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by oilslick89 View Post
    i have a nathan gerbe yg for trade. looking for a steve macintyre yg in return. lmk

    Sorry, No Macintyre YG

  11. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on