Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nathan Gerbe Wanted

Nathan Gerbe Wanted

His cards are starting to hit the hobby...LMK what you have
    Tons to trade or will buy

I have his Ultimate autograph #/399 coming in from the SCF case break, I like that Derek Hagan SP Authentic card

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    I have his Ultimate autograph #/399 coming in from the SCF case break, I like that Derek Hagan SP Authentic card
    I would do the trade when it arrives, I will hold the Hagan, just post the trade when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by pef87 View Post
    I would do the trade when it arrives, I will hold the Hagan, just post the trade when it arrives

okay cool, Enigma said they'd be sent out today so I should be getting it around the end of the week and post it up

I'm a Sabres fan so no extra Gerbe's but I do have a Peckham young gun if you have any Sabres. Checked your bucket but didn't see Sabres?

i have a nathan gerbe yg for trade. looking for a steve macintyre yg in return. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by skinssabres1 View Post
    I'm a Sabres fan so no extra Gerbe's but I do have a Peckham young gun if you have any Sabres. Checked your bucket but didn't see Sabres?

All I have is lower end Vanek....Power Play, MVP

Quote Originally Posted by oilslick89 View Post
    i have a nathan gerbe yg for trade. looking for a steve macintyre yg in return. lmk

Sorry, No Macintyre YG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast