Thread: BB, BK & FB lot for arod

BB, BK & FB lot for arod

I UPDATED MY PAGE, I WILL TRADE IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CARDS ON MY TRADE LIST. I WILL ALSO SELL FOR CHEAP. I AM GOING TO STICK TO BUYING CARDS I NEED FOR MY PC AND NOT SO MUCH TRADING ANYMORE. I have around 500 cards left in BB, BKB and FB. I am looking for around $50 in arod cards I dont have yet. lmk if any interest. It is more of a starters lot mix of bb, bk, and fb, lot or rookies from bb and bk

www.freewebs.com/arodcards/blog.hem

please only use the list for arods I have. I have sold most everything in my second blog, just need to update page

stan
    Last edited by sctiepipn; 05-02-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: updated web page
    gettin gout of collecting, I have a huge hot wheel collection, basic and treasure hunt, star wars collection, and mcfarlane collection available

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a 45 card Arod lot FT, base and inserts. I am interested in a lot from your site. I also have a 1993 Classic 4-Sport Chromium RC, do you have that one?

bump
    gettin gout of collecting, I have a huge hot wheel collection, basic and treasure hunt, star wars collection, and mcfarlane collection available