Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 packs of Ultimate 2 packs of ICE!

Went to Bob's Sports Cards in Howell NJ, was waiting for the UPS guy to show up with Ultimate, while waiting I got 2 packs of ICE and was pleasantly surprised with this

My camera sux so you cant see it but stitching on the left side of white patch, /25

and heres the Ult. I was happy, nothing insane but not a complete kick in the junk!

was happy with this, not the best player but the nicest swatch I've pulled this year!

Thanks for the look!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Not bad at all Josh, congrats love the last patch. Great work on the Ice result as well!

Thanks Karine, you can't beat the box hit in 2 packs!!!!

Good stuff Josh! If that D'Ags is available I may be interested.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

VEry nice. Congrats on a sweet patch
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Nice Breaks
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Good stuff Josh! If that D'Ags is available I may be interested.
    Didn't see anything in the bucket, but everything will be on Ebay by mon, if anyone else wants to buy or trade for Wings shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you otherwise to the Bay they go...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast