Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else getting tired of tanguay/hossa

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

I'm willing to cut him a little slack as he's only 15, but he could work on his manners a bit. We set up an in-person trade for the Halifax show last weekend; he came up to me while I was perusing some stuff, asked if I was indeed RGM81, we made the swap and he bolted right after that. Didn't stop to chat or anything. I showered and everything that morning so I know it couldn't have been any unpleasant smells from me! LOL
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

I think a friendly PM could be indicated, especially since it says under the show and tell forum:

Hockey Show and Tell
    Show off your Ebay wins and other cards you are proud to add to your collection here
    FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY! NOT FOR TRADING!

plus we did give Carol an infraction or warning of some sort for this before...

15 yes but at some point you need to understand when someone say's no thanks...

Richard you scared the little guy tsktsk lol

I will send him a PM.
    WTTF :

Hidden Content

thanks Chris, dont forget the user notes as well...

I got PM from a little birdy about him this AM in regard to posting duplicate trade threads 20mins apart....what's with the aggressive Kids we are getting in Hockey lately ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    thanks Chris, dont forget the user notes as well...

Done
    WTTF :

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Captngeetch View Post
    I got PM from a little birdy about him this AM in regard to posting duplicate trade threads 20mins apart....what's with the aggressive Kids we are getting in Hockey lately ?
    Be they 15 or 36, childish behaviour seems to be on the rise these days eh?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

kids these days... lol

and yeah, I would say he needs to learn some manners... in one of my box break threads, he said "i need the moller"... so a few mins later he send me a PM.. no hi or anything.. just... "i need the moller"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast