Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes, I am reduced to the single pack...

Had to resort to a pack lot on eBay to get any more UM5, so I went in on it with a couple guys (MI5 and another unnamed benefactor...) and kept the UM6, UM5 and UM1. Here are the results:
    Very nice Beliveau /10 and completes the Gold Hat Trick!! I now have the Gold Stick Auto /10, Jersey Auto /10 and Scrapbook /10!!

Another ridiculous one pack pull...1/1 Joliat

And....I saw it was a Goalie Gear from the back and recognized Habs from the color as well......I said...please please please and unfortunately not to be the Hainsworth I need to finish my set....

CAN YOU SAY HABS PACK??!?!?!?!! SHOULD EXCITE A FEW OF THE NON-LEAFS FANS ON THE LEAFS FRANCHISES RELEASE!!!

Onto the UM1 pack:

And the UM6 pack:
    Very nice hit!

Not too shabby on the Gumper as well!!

All for sale or trade (except for Senor Bell-A-voo) for other UM5 I need and can be found here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=672327
    Last edited by pharmd30usp; 05-01-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Nice Pulls
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

ITG is by far better than Upper Deck ever thought of being
    love the cards from ult mem

That is some Awesome stuff.

I love the scrapbook

Congrats
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Looking good Stephen....perhaps you'll get lucky and find some more UM5 in July...never know who might be sitting on this stuff...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Gasp! Béliveau, Plante, Lemieux, Lidstrom, and Joliat... insane break! That's a break where every pennies are worth it. You got all the nice cards, no wonder the rest of us are left with Bill Guerin, Jocelyn Thibault, and such

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast