Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes, I am reduced to the single pack...

Had to resort to a pack lot on eBay to get any more UM5, so I went in on it with a couple guys (MI5 and another unnamed benefactor...) and kept the UM6, UM5 and UM1. Here are the results:
    Very nice Beliveau /10 and completes the Gold Hat Trick!! I now have the Gold Stick Auto /10, Jersey Auto /10 and Scrapbook /10!!

Another ridiculous one pack pull...1/1 Joliat

And....I saw it was a Goalie Gear from the back and recognized Habs from the color as well......I said...please please please and unfortunately not to be the Hainsworth I need to finish my set....

CAN YOU SAY HABS PACK??!?!?!?!! SHOULD EXCITE A FEW OF THE NON-LEAFS FANS ON THE LEAFS FRANCHISES RELEASE!!!

Onto the UM1 pack:

And the UM6 pack:
    Very nice hit!

Not too shabby on the Gumper as well!!

All for sale or trade (except for Senor Bell-A-voo) for other UM5 I need and can be found here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=672327
    Last edited by pharmd30usp; 05-01-2009 at 10:57 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Nice Pulls
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

ITG is by far better than Upper Deck ever thought of being
    love the cards from ult mem

That is some Awesome stuff.

I love the scrapbook

Congrats
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Looking good Stephen....perhaps you'll get lucky and find some more UM5 in July...never know who might be sitting on this stuff...

Gasp! Béliveau, Plante, Lemieux, Lidstrom, and Joliat... insane break! That's a break where every pennies are worth it. You got all the nice cards, no wonder the rest of us are left with Bill Guerin, Jocelyn Thibault, and such

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast