I See What's Going On... Champs Fossils :)

Not sure if anybody mentioned this yet, but I just noticed that which size fossil card you get is not random at all. There is actually a subtle clue in the wording of the redemption card that will tell you if you got the regular or mini version. The wording from my particular woolly mammoth redemption:

WOOLLY MAMMOTH FEMUR
    2008-09 CHAMP'S HOCKEY FOSSILS AND ARTIFACTS LG NO #ING CD # FA-WM
    Notice the bold/italic "LG" signifying large, if anybody who received the mini version of their fossil cards would check there redemption details on the Upper Deck website it should say "SM" instead.

I think the values of these cards would have been effected had collectors known about the variations, but the hint was so subtle I don't think anybody really payed attention and besides it wasn't clear until recently that there were mini and regular versions of the same card. If the different versions really do have different print runs then value could have been way higher for some.

Interesting to know I'll be getting the jumbo piece of femur in mine though :)

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    If you decide to sell it you should get a lot of "bones" for it lol.

Can't wait to see it when it arrives
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Yeah Im happy with both of mine and hadnt noticed the large and when i called about them the UD customer service didnt seem to know either.

I thought it was on the UD checklist? I noticed that when they had pictures up, the design for mini vs the full size is different

They didnt show there were two versions of each card. I need to look at the version I sold.

I have the large version
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect