Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

08/09 Mason Trilogy /999 for trade.

Book Value is $50. Will entertain offers of Schenn product, but will look at buckets too.

Message me if interested.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by gardzy99; 05-07-2009 at 07:49 PM.

PM sent to you

lmk
    jim
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

I have schenn retro or normal opc rc, ice fresh threads, yg, rookie materials. lmk
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    PETER STASTNY AUTO, PATCH
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.
    06-07 OPC SWATCHES 2 COLORS, 06-07 ULTIMATE JERSEY 2 COLORS

WANTS AND TRADERS : VISIT MY SITE : Hidden Content

The only ones I need are the 2 OPEECHEE....I have the others. I left you a message the other day about the Opeechees. I have a SPGU 08/09 Ersberg rookie card /100 if you want to swing a trade for the Schenns. Let me know.

not interested in ersberg for schenn. 2 schenn shoud go to 10-12 and retro 20-25. lmk.
    LOOKING FOR : ANYTHING 2001-2002 TOPPS ARCHIVES ; RELICS, JERSEYS, ARENA SEAT, STICK AND AUTOGRAPH.
    2008-09 LEGEND MASTERPIECES CANVAS CLIPPING, ANY GREEN OR BLUE. ALSO LOOKING FOR 2 COLORS BROWN CANVAS AND STILL FEW BRUSHSTROKES.

Quote Originally Posted by kostit View Post
    not interested in ersberg for schenn. 2 schenn shoud go to 10-12 and retro 20-25. lmk.
    No thanks. I can pick up the retro for $8 online.

I did not say schenn retro for your mason, I can put the retro with a fresh threads, a rookie materials, a yg whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by kostit View Post
    I did not say schenn retro for your mason, I can put the retro with a fresh threads, a rookie materials, a yg whatever.
    Did not understand. Sorry. I've already got the Rookie Materials, Fresh threads and YG. The only 2 I would like are the Opeechees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast