Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Have alot of pp, looking to buy, no specific player wants

    Have around 300 pp, looking for nice cards.

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    nyy- hey pm me i got some more cards that im sure you would be interested in and we can work out something im still waiting for the montero's but that shouldnt be much longer

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by crulintetin View Post
    nyy- hey pm me i got some more cards that im sure you would be interested in and we can work out something im still waiting for the montero's but that shouldnt be much longer
    Pm sent!

  5. #4
    i'm sellin, including my pc stuff, cmb and let me know

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanatic View Post
    i'm sellin, including my pc stuff, cmb and let me know
    Prices on these
    Pujols TTT patch auto
    Griffey Sweet spot
    Melancon sterling auto.

  7. #6
    the pujols i sold last week, sorry for it still being there
    the griffey $60
    melancon $10
    dlvd

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsFanatic View Post
    the pujols i sold last week, sorry for it still being there
    the griffey $60
    melancon $10
    dlvd
    Will think about it and shoot you a pm!

  9. #8
    any of these:

    # 115 alex rodriguez jersey 120/200
    # 150 rich hill jersey with pin stripe 192/200
    # 156 albert pujols jersey 009/200
    # 194 brandon webb/justin verlander/felix hernandez jersey 113/200
    # 80 matt cain autograph jersey 53/75
    # 34 wade boggs 4 color patch (blue, white, black, gold) 22/25

    Attached Thumbnails

  10. #9

  11. #10
    check my scanned tradelist and non scanned tradelist, thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on