Thread: been watching an item on ebay

been watching an item on ebay

I've been watching an item on ebay that had a starting bid of 49.99 I asked the seller a question about it, and I guess I am the only person watching/interested in it. It has a bv of 225.00 well after he answered my question I woke up this morning to look at it and it ends in about 20 hours well he raised the starting bid to 89.99. That upsets me because he know I am interested in it and is afraid he is going to lose out on money by me doing the starting bid and winning. Thoughts?

well you should've put a bid on it earlier if you wanted it, seller wants to make the most possible..and most people dont bid on stuff until the last day anyhow
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

yeah, I just think that is unfair that a seller sets a price and then knows someone is interested then jacks the price up intentionally.

or he found more info on it, and wanted a higher starting price? i have asked sellers plenty of questions and never had the price raised

you can always cancel your bid, so if i were you i would've put a bid on it
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Yah..that stinks..well, if no one bids or buys it..maybe you can catch it next time around for a lower price.

Evan~~