Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Past Few Weeks of PC Mail...

Past Few Weeks of PC Mail...

Hope everyone's weekend started off an the right note...Got some rain here in Jersey...

I was only getting a few a week, so I figured I'd wait and do a decent size post. Slow as snail Ebay shippers have held up a few cards, guess I'll have to wait til next week to get those in...

2006 Playoff National Treasures Canton Classics Materials Signature Position Prime Charley Taylor 09 of 15

2007 Playoff National Treasures Signature Combos Fred Taylor And Maurice Jones-Drew 20 of 20

2006 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Clinton Portis LaDainian Tomlinson Warrick Dunn And Rudi Johnson 16 of 25

2006 Playoff National Treasures Timeline Material NFC Prime Brett Favre 12 of 20

2004 Absolute Memorabilia Marks Of Fame Clinton Portis 21 of 25

2003 Leaf Rookies And Stars Great American Heroes Clinton Portis 12 of 30

2008 Playoff National Treasures Brand Logo Clinton Portis 3 of 4

2006 Playoff National Treasures Super Bowl Signatures Joe Theismann And John Riggins 1 of 10

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Thanks man. I love the Acetate look too, but IMO the sticker kinda throws it off some. Oh well, I wanted it regardless since 03. Only saw 2 on Ebay ever, and had to grab it.

Nice cards bro...I have been trying to get one of those Riggins/Theismann duals for a while now....

sick stuff dude! I didn't know you were in Jersey...I'm from Toms River

Awesome Cards!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Thanks guys! Only 10 of the Riggins/Theismann Duals...Hope another pops up for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee8Evans3Collctr View Post
    sick stuff dude! I didn't know you were in Jersey...I'm from Toms River
    Hey man, we actually spoke back on beckett a few times about card stores in the Area. I'm near Freehold, I think we talked about the ones on Rt. 9. I believe we are both in the NJ Collectors group on this site too lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast