2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    well, if the guy opened just ONE pack, it's ONE more than I opened for golf cards, lol

And for me, the more pertinent question is this:
    how much is Ebay listing fee when you put $74,000 as a starting bid?

lolol

Yeah no kidding... 75k for some tiger autos, jerseys, and some other golf bums? That is insane.

That is insane. I tried to look at all the pics there but it was loading to slow for me. hehe. I know that is one auction that is not going to sell but at least people will know he has those cards. But that starting price is to far out there no matter what. hehe. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

that is one of the most impressive collections I have ever seen.

he bought almost all of these cards from ebay...

Some sweet cards there. It will be interesting to see if anyone goes for them although I guarantee nobody will.

Spend that much on golf? You got to be one lonely person!

I wouldn't sell a collection like that on eBay, I'd contract a real auction house like Sotheby's, Christie's or Lloyd's of London who can get a better price from a person that will actually pay.

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I wouldn't sell a collection like that on eBay, I'd contract a real auction house like Sotheby's, Christie's or Lloyd's of London who can get a better price from a person that will actually pay.

Tim
    I agree, he should have went there, but isn't ebay hooked up wtih sotheby's, I wonder if he ran out of money because he is 80% done with the master set, he has some very nice cards he could have even went with Naxcom.