Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking 08/09 UDS2 box, 6 packs 08/09 SPA

Went with a guy to the Dollar Store today, he hasn't bought a box of cards in about 10 years and after seeing my hockey collection I got him hooked. He picked up a box of 08/09 OPC Update...traded a Chipchura BAP Auto for the Berglund and Bishop Retro Rookies. He also grabbed a pack of 08/09 SPA and didn't get anything. (about 8 packs left in the box). I grabbed an 08/09 UDS2 box and 6 packs from the SPA. I got a Chris Phillips Jersey & HH1 (both damaged) so didn't scan them. Very happy of course with the Stamkos, and did pretty well with the YGs. All for trade except the Stamkos, gonna sell that one to keep building my paypal for future purchases.

Comments welcome, good or bad. Thanks for the looks

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Very nice hits, especially the Stamkos FW
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Nice Breaks
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

is your friend want to trade some opc update, got a box too with nice stuff for trade for other rc and stuff in the update, all my traders on my site, lmk, thanks!

very nice hit on the stamkos fw auto and the schenn yg

hey

for that stamkos future watch i can trade you for a billy smith/dipietro winning combos jersey card and some base islanders

Quote Originally Posted by sachemgoalie035 View Post
    for that stamkos future watch i can trade you for a billy smith/dipietro winning combos jersey card and some base islanders
    , sweet offer but Stamkos is on the bay. I would probably have to pass anyhow, Stamkos RC FW Auto $120bv...Smith/Dipietro SPX $8bv...

Thanks for the looks and comments everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast